But since he hasn’t started his blog yet, I thought of doing my version of “why I’m happy”, to make a positive impact in all the negativity we live in.
So here’s my list, I may forget a lot of important things as I have a bad memory.. but you can remind me in the comments :D
I’m happy because:
- I’m Muslim and I’m completely comfortable with my beliefs. Thank God.
- I have a clear goal in life and I’m doing what it takes to achieve it.
- There are a lot people in my life that love me and care about me, I wouldn’t have found them anywhere else. Not being forever alone is awesome of course! :D
- I love technology and science, and their advancements are going pretty fast. Perfect!
- I love gaming. Last game I played was the new Tomb Raider and it was pretty awesome.
- I love my Android phone with all the apps on it. Specially Pocket and Flipboad.
- With all the struggle we face in our daily life in Egypt, I manage to stay calm and control my frustration.
- I forgive easily. I don’t have any personal bad feelings towards anybody.
- I enjoy walking. the daily bad traffic when going to college doesn’t affect me.
- I love listening to music in all different genres. My top favorites are rock, metal and classic symphonies.
- I love writing. This blog gets me out of bad mood every time.
- I love Mango. Every time I eat it or drink it’s juice I become extremely happy.
- I love inspiring people. That’s why I made this blog (and wrote this post.. and this line..)
- I believe that if you’re not having fun while doing something, you’re not doing it right.